Thursday, January 23, 2020

Genre Research: Finalizing the Genre

After researching, I decided on the horror genre. It fits the best with my pitch. To restate, my final pitch is the thriller about a boy being tricked online. An ex-girlfriend of his is still upset about their breakup and poses as a college girl online in order to trick him into falling in love with her again. She makes a plan to meet him at her "house" but ends up knocking him out and drugging him, taking him to her real house. This could fit into the horror genre because I plan on using all of the elements of a horror film: creepy sounds, dark lighting, suspense. I think this will not only be fun to film but a good amount of difficulty, not too easy and not too hard. Acquiring the actors, props, and setting should be pretty easy considering there are only two characters and a few locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment