Thursday, February 13, 2020

Planning Blog: Storyboard



This week, I worked on my storyboard. Storyboards are the written version of your shooting and sound scripts combined. Here we can see the story coming into shape. When I began drawing my storyboard, I realized that I wanted to have my titles on their own, not playing in the background of the shot. I am still not fully sure if this is how I want it to stay forever, but once I get to editing my footage, I will figure it out. An issue I ran into was that when I finished my storyboard, I realized I missed a lot of details that I shouldn't have. To solve this, I decided to label each box with a number. My titles and my footage are separate so one goes from 1 to 12 while the other goes from 1 to 48. I did this because I wanted to get the full effect and show the potential I believe my film has. The numbers are a little scattered, but they are all together so it should not be hard to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment