Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning Blog: Schedule, location, participation, and health and safety



In this presentation I am outlining these 4 aspects of planning. The first few slides contain my timeline. These are subject to change as nothing can be set in place this far back. The next few contain my locations. These are also subject to change because there may be an unpredictable occurrence to prevent us from filming there. Next is participation. For my film I only have two actors but three characters. The main female character is posing as another girl online but she only appears in pictures. As for health and safety, I only had two major concerns, which I explained in the slide. The purpose of this presentation is to prepare myself and plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment