Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog: Why I Didn't Film

This past weekend I was very busy and I could not film; I was very upset. I went out of town for our 4-day break and was unable to bring any equipment or actors. Also, I did not have my settings or props seeing as how I was not home. I plan on filming next weekend. Hopefully I can finish all of it in one day. I wish I could have filmed this weekend because I am now worried that I am behind. I created a schedule for myself that will hopefully let me manage my time so that I am not behind. If I do not get all of my filming done next weekend, I will have to continue during the week. I hope I can pull this off because I do have school this week. It will be difficult and time consuming but I think I can manage. If I do finish all of my filming in time, I can begin my editing process earlier than scheduled. The hardest week for me will be next week. I plan to write a blog every day. I also have to edit my film every day and/or film anything additional. After I finished my story board, I made some minor changes. During my title sequence, I had the titles coming in through a black screen. When going over this sequence, I realized that if I do it this way, I will go over my time limit. Because of this, I decided that I am going to have my titles going in and out of the screen after my movie has started. This will save me almost 30 seconds of film and I can make my film even better by adding more footage. This was my original plan that I changed, but I have now reverted back to.


No comments:

Post a Comment