Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning Blog: Sound Script



This is my sound script. This is how I will convey the other elements of my film. These include diegetic sound, non-diegetic sound, score, dialogue, and ambient sound. This part is extremely important. A thriller movie must have elements of sound, seeing as how sound is what scares the viewers. Creepy tones can show the viewer who the "bad guy" is. More upbeat, calm tones can show the viewer who the main character, and usually victim, is. I found that this was much easier to write than the shooting script. The dialogue in the last few scenes is very important, especially since there was none until scene 10. I feel like my dialogue can really help keep viewers on the edge of their seats, creating the want for more of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment